The Adventure Of A Life Time

Here is a story I wrote last week for our buddy class.

Kermit said “Hey CM (Cookie Monster). Can you pass me the jar of pickles?

CM sighed “Sure ………. here”, but what Kermit didn’t know was it was filled with NONPOISIONESS snakes. Kermit opened up the jar and got a HUGE surprise and jumped. Kermit really jumped. He jumped so high he jumped out of the house. Kermit said “HELP ME CM!!!!!”

CM sighed “COMING… Urg I hate my life”. So CM went to go save Kermit but by the time CM got outside he was at the giant’s cave where Ruby was held hostage in a cage and soon so will be Kermit. CM had to save two now and all CM wanted to do was eat cookies. Kermit said ” Cccccc …….. Mmmmmm …….. Hhhhh ……. Eeeee …….. Llll …….. Pppppp …… Mmmmm …… Eeeeee!!”

CM said “URG! Fine. I’m coming to the rescue ………” sighing again. CM went up and saved Ruby but he forgot Kermit. Ruby said” Thank you CM but um ……. I think you forgot someone……. like……. Kermit.”

CM said “OH!!…… umm……. now what?” So while CM was thinking Ruby went and saved Kermit. Kermit said “Thank you Ruby for saving me”.

Ruby said “Oh.. Um no probs.” So all three of them started to head to the beach. On the way Kermit got stuck in quick sand, but no one knew how to get him out. Georgie said “Have No Fear… For Georgie Is Here!” Everyone was shocked and questioned “Who is this……. Georgie? Where did she come from?” They kept thinking AND thinking.

Georgie swung from a vine and saved Kermit. Kermit said” Thank you Georgie…….. Thank you for rescuing me”.

Georgie said “It was nothing……. just doing a good deed.” So Kermit, CM, Ruby and now Georgie had spent enough time at the beach. So now they headed for the country where they met the sheriff. Her name as Ella with her partner Jessica. Ella and Jess were soul mates. They would stick together. Where ever Ella went Jess went and where ever Jess went, Ella went.

Ella said “Howdy Partner. What can I do for y’all?”

Kermit said “Hi…… um….. just heading to uh……. school.”

CM said “……. yeah……. school”, puffing out loud.

Ruby said “Yep. We’re going to school.”

Georgie said “Yep…… school”. They chatted for a bit and in an hours time Kermit got flung into the air. He ended up in the school swimming pool. Everyone chased after him, CM, Ruby, Ell, Jess and Georgie. When Kermit swam up he saw a unicorn and she had a name tag on that said “Miss Knocka” , it also said on the name tag “Principal”. Miss Knocka said “Kermit! What an entry. I’m so glad I’ve got two of the greatest students with me. Chloe and Georgia”.

Chloe said “Hi!….. I’m Chloe.”

Georgia said “Hi!…. I’m Georgia.”

Kermit said “Nice to meet you both.” But what Kermit didn’t know was that Georgie, Ella, CM, Jess and Ruby where right behind him and they all ended up in the school pool. Even Miss Knocka, Chloe and Georgia.